If you’re reading Hilton’s take on what Millenials want it’s pretty simple: eat, drink and make it cheap.
Tru Hotels is the newest brand by the Hilton Hotel chain and these Millennial-themed hotels will offer something a bit different compared to your traditional hotels like a Hilton Garden Inn or a Fairfield Inn by Marriott. The one thing that it will definitely emphasize is connectivity and charging — two key factors for everyone these days, including Millennials.
- Just consider these talking points:
- Work, play games, lounge, a 2,880 square-foot lobby.
- A free breakfast with 30 sweet and savory toppings to build your own healthy or indulgent morning masterpiece.
- Enjoy smaller, more efficiently designed rooms with comfortable beds and 55” TVs with 150 DIRECTV channels.
- Leave your room to work, and head to the lobby and spread out in semi-private, sound absorbing alcoves, or collaborate with others in lounge spaces. Print from anywhere in the hotel with free wireless printing.
- Instead of unpacking, you can hang clothes n the open closet or colorful wall hooks, and store folded items on the shelves under the TV. Luggage now fits under the bed.
- Large bathrooms with tons of counter space and light — all with standing glass-door showers and premium bath products from Not Soap, Radio.
- Stay connected with free, fast Wi-Fi and easy-to-reach charging outlets found throughout the lobby and guestrooms.
That’s just some of the offerings for the new chain, which has just four locations, including one in Oklahoma City. The company is planning to build more locations. No word if the chain is coming to Bakersfield.